The external changes are subtle but are instantly recognizable when handling the firearm. An integrally flared mag-well allows for fluid reloads and extra support for the grip, new aggressive texturing to include the front of the grip allows for increased stability, the double undercut trigger guard secures the support hand on the firearm, the low profile slide stop lever, and angled rear sight edge increase functionality in a multitude of situations, a co-witnessing optics ready slide cut now accepting everything from a Trijicon RMRcc all the way to a micro optic allows for a constant and reliable sight picture, an ergonomically redesigned beavertail for comfortability, and a holster fit-and-lock (HFL) system for retention in the holster. The internal changes begin with easy in / easy out push pins that can be removed using slight pressure and the Canik punch. From there the entire platforms internals are modular in the sense that it can be completely disassembled and then reassembled with ease using only the aforementioned Canik punch.
- NEW Holster Fit-and-Lock (HFL) k Retention Holster
- NEW Easy In/Easy out push pins and modular disassembly
- NEW Ergonomically redesigned beavertail
- NEW Integrated flared mag-well
- NEW Angled rear sight edge for emergency one-hand operation
- NEW Co-Witness optics ready slide cut
- NEW Optics-ready slide accept the the Trijicon RMRcc and Shield RMS/RMSc footprint micro optics
- NEW Low profile ambidextrous slide stop release for easier engagement during competition
- The slide has an ultra-durable Tungsten-Grey Cerakote®-over-Nitride on the colored models
- Short reset Single-Action trigger design with nickel-coated action components
- 3-Dot white sights
- Aggressive front and rear slide serrations for positive-traction handling
- 1913 Picatinny under-barrel rail
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Side reversible magazine catch
- Alternate backstraps for a custom fit
- Includes a hard case, two standard capacity magazines, magazine E-Z loader, Speed mag-well, extra back strap, two optics bases, reversible IWB/OWB holster, Canik punch and toolkit, cleaning kit, gun lock, and manual
- Includes one 20 round and one 18 round magazine
|Barrel Thread Pitch||N/A|
|Brace or Buffer Tube||N/A|
CANIK METE SFT Pistol - FDE | 9mm | 4.46" Barrel | 1 - 20rd & 1 - 18rd Mag | Ful
NFA Rules Apply
All NFA Rules Apply.
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
ALL FIREARM SALES ARE FINAL
No refunds will be given to the buyer for a denied background check. It is the buyer’s responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, state, and local laws when buying with us. It is the buyers responsibility to do their due diligence when inspecting firearms, Firearms that are in used condition should be inspected thoroughly before use. WE DO NOT TEST/ FIRE any of the used firearms.
LOCAL ARIZONA BUYERS
In order for you to be able to acquire your firearm you will need a valid Az State ID. Ej’s does not accept out of state identification for local pick up.
PAY PAL is not a Accepted form of payment for firearms.
Local Pick Up Available Mon- Saturday 9 AM - 4 PM
Please Call Ahead of pick up If you purchased online (623) 878-2003
All Out-Of-State Buyers
firearms post-1899 must be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer in your state. It is the responsibility of the buyer to know the local gun laws in which they reside and to provide their local FFL information to our FFL Manager for shipping. Shipping costs will be paid for by the purchaser (unless stated otherwise) and any transfer fee’s determined by your local FFL. Local buyers are required to provide government issued identification, fill out FFL paperwork and will be subject to a background check.
Buyers in the following states will not receive any magazines over 10 round capacity that were cataloged with their firearm. Price of the firearm will not change. you will need to acquire your own state compliant ammo magazines.
States with Magazine Bans: CA, CO, CT, HI, MD, MA, NJ, NY, VT